Re: Re: wizard.html problems

2004-07-02 04:17:55
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Koen Martens wrote:

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:27:49PM +0200, Frank Ellermann wrote:
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fspf.pobox.com%2Fwizard.html>

The rules for a not yet existing "include" are clear:

| if the new query returns none, error, or unknown, then
| processing of the entire SPF query stops immediately and
| returns the error result.

Your idea to check this if possible is good.  But above all
wizard.html should again work with any browser.  Bye, Frank

I don't know who's responsible (Meng?) but just send me the code and
i'll check it out, make it w3c compliant.

The wizard is also available at http://www.libspf2.org/wizard/

S.

--
Shevek                                    http://www.anarres.org/