Re: fair chance?

2004-07-16 02:45:25
Le vendredi 16 Juillet 2004 11:35, Koen Martens a écrit :

i've been trying to post something to the marid list (ietf-mxcomp), but to
no avail, even though I have been subscribed to the list for 1 or 2 months
now.  But it's a black hole, my mail is accepted, and that's it. Never ends
up on the list, doesn't get bounced or whatever.

I guess that list is for designated posters only, right?

I don't believe so. I subscribed to it, and could post there immediately. And
I've no reason to think that I'm specifically "designated" in any way ;-)

Regards.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E