Re: Fw: Received your email

2004-08-26 06:56:58
Oops!  I want to apologize for misattributing this.  Sloppy editing.  It was
actually posted by guy, not Paul.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:51:16 -0400, David Brodbeck wrote
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:00:49 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote
The typical Windows sysadmin needs a GUI to configure things.
If the sysadmin did not need a GUI, they would be using a real OS!

That's a little unfair.  I manage a few Windows servers.  It's not
because I particularly like Windows; it's because some of the
software we run requires it.  That makes Windows the best tool for
the job, in those cases.  I have Linux servers handling other tasks,
where it makes more sense.