Re: SRS/SES mailing lists?

2004-11-10 09:50:23
Hi !!

I suggest you sign up for the SES-DEVEL list and share whatever thoughts
you have.  I'm trying not to drag SES into discussion on this list
because its not appropriate.

Well, there is a point where ses needs spf and as ses could also be
a replacement for srs, i feel that list is also apropiate for ses,
at least for the part of ses that relates to spf and srs.

The others (Seth, Roger, Tony, Stuart, etc..) can chime in here, but I
believe all that is of value at this time is to have published within
the next SPF RFC Draft the presence of an SES modifier.

i think in that case will be more elegant to have a ses mechanism
rather than a ses modifier, but maybe it will break current
implementations (or will force current implementations to support ses)

--
Best regards ...

It's a fine line between fishing & standing still

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david(_at_)ols(_dot_)es
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53