Re: [STOP THREAD] Sendmail white paper (which is really about forwarding and -all)

2004-11-24 11:40:14
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 01:30:19PM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

| I would further like to declare a moratorium on the subjects
| of:

This moratorium will last for, uh, the rest of the year
until Jan 1.  Appeals should go to the SPF council (after
elections are over) and to Greg Connor, the List Mom, at
spf-discuss-owner(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com

| 1) whether "-all" is wise or foolish given that verbatim
|    forwarding may or may not be a common practice,
|
| 2) whether (forwarders are responsible for doing SRS) or
|    (receivers are responsible for whitelisting forwarders).
|
| This argument is summarized on the top right of page 11 of
| http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf.  If you are unable to
| view the PDF, please search the archives --- somebody has
| kindly put up a web-viewable rendition.

also on page 16, forgot about that.