Re: Sendmail white paper, SRS, and forwarding

2004-11-24 12:37:43
Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 11:17:54AM -0500, Michael Weiner wrote:
| | Agreed, i have already switched to -all sometime ago. Any statistics on
| ~all vs -all, just curious who is publishing with the -all.

As a sender with -all, have you seen any bounces due to
forwarding?
All 100+ domains I manage are using -all, which works fine as none of those domains are (knowingly) subject to forwarding. We have not had any negative issues due to our SPF deployment configuration. I only wish more recipients would check our SPF records! The amount of back-scatter I get from bounces due to forged From: headers is quite annoying...

Doug

--*--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein
--*--