Re: Sendmail white paper

2004-11-20 11:35:40
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, Michael Weiner wrote:

Agreed, i have already switched to -all sometime ago. Any statistics on
~all vs -all, just curious who is publishing with the -all.

About 60% of the SPF records in my cache have "-all". (Earlier it was 75%).

Thanks for the statistics Roger, looks like the "suggestions" (ala
whitepapers) to NOT publish -all is being heeded  :-(

Sadly, yes.  I am now forced to reject on softfail by default as a result.

Who is publishing these whitepapers?  If you can't make your users
authenticate, then publish ?all. ~all is for testing.

-all is for testing?

Not sure what that means... I'm not testing squat... SPF in production and working... I've got -all set... it's not given me any problems.

--
csm(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com, head geek
http://moongroup.com