RE: (SPF-Pass) Re: Explain please

2005-07-08 06:53:47

I could just as well argue that the _mailing list_ is 'forging' my name
without my knowledge or consent. Yes, if I have a modicum of clue I
should have _known_ it was going to happen. It's always been like that
and I'd be silly to think I could change it. And the same goes for
forwarding.

Have you ever looked at the actual header of the messages on this list,
David?

The return address clearly states:
"owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com; on
behalf of; David Woodhouse [dwmw2(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld]"

Both the LIST address and YOUR address are CLEARLY stated in this mailing
list.