Re: [fetchmail] fetchmail fork?

2004-05-25 05:25:08
Following up on myself:

Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> writes:

I've also quickly skimmed through the patches and highlighted the ones that
look like they should be in the first round to go in.  I have not,
however, checked for conflicts between the patches, and I deliberately
left all the UID stuff for after the first round.  Let me know if anyone
disagrees with my choices there.

How about this model:

Whoops, got distracted, then forgot.

I was about to suggest that we discuss each patch on the list and
ultimately make a majority decision on the patches where discussion
doesn't work out?

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95