Re: [fetchmail] fetchmail fork?

2004-05-25 19:03:30
Matthias Andree wrote:
Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> writes:
Matthias Andree wrote:
Call about deteriorating net presence.

Phone him up?  Hmm, not a bad idea.....

At least it worked a year ago to urge him update his site to point his
bogofilter documents at sourceforge. Might also be an opportunity to ask
him how he's doing and what he thinks of the merge so the facts will not
take him by surprise.

Well, I spoke to him earlier today, and he said he'd been the victim of a
four-day network outage and was catching up on the happenings here.

I thought he'd send a message to the list by now....

--
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full