[fetchmail]Re: fetchmail fork?

2004-05-24 13:08:20
On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 09:25:44PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
I have consolidated Sunil's two patches into one that I call
fetchmail-6.2.5-ss1.patch, and my add-on patch (that goes only on top of
Sunil's applied patch) is fetchmail-6.2.5-ss1-ma3.patch. This is half a
year old by now... URL: http://home.pages.de/~mandree/fetchmail/

Matthias, do you think you might be able to split these patches and send
them to Rob? Rob, can you collect them and put them up on your page with
the other patches? I'll start going through the Debian source and
spliting out patches, and send them to you also. (Rob, if your not
interested in collecting patches, I can collect and host them instead.)

This will give us a good place to start with once we have a project set
up at a community site.

--
gram