Re: [fetchmail]Re: fetchmail fork?

2004-05-24 12:29:06
Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> writes:

One advantage to Berlios is that it allows using Subversion rather than CVS
(though CVS is still an option).

Any site that has more powerful alternatives to SVN has my vote, as you
can tell from my previous mail.

Is there a consensus about what patches to 6.2.5 are needed in order to go
forward with development?

I haven't reviewed those except Sunil's yet, so no opinion. I'll defer
the decision to someone who has C skills and can read the patch in
context with fetchmail.

Hmm, I wonder if Eric has been experimenting with cathedral-style
development to see if it would provoke a bazaar-style fork.

ESR testing his users?

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95