[fetchmail]Re: fetchmail fork?

2004-05-24 13:03:10
On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 09:39:52PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
Bugzilla,

My opinion with regards with bug tracking software is that it would be
overkill for a project the size of fetchmail.

Matthias, do you guys have a bug tracking system for bogofilter, and if
so, what are your experiences with it?

SVN would be fine with me, CVS well, if it must be,

I'll have to throw my vote in here for Subversion also. It is what I use
to maintain the Debian fetchmail packages, and I have had a very good
experience with it.

and if you don't have settled on a mailing list software yet, may I
kindly suggest that you consider Mailman 2.1 alongside the other
options you may be evaluating. It's not perfect, but of the handful of
list servers I've seen both as admin and user, it has a rather smooth
overall performance, and I might be able to answer setup questions
(would you kindly ask them off-list).

Shouldn't we just continue to use fetchmail-friends for the time being?
Is there any reason to switch?

--
gram