Re: [fetchmail]Re: fetchmail fork?

2004-05-24 12:34:13
Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> writes:

I figure it makes sense to start with Eric's "backup maintainer" list; of
the four people on the list, as far as I know only Sunil Shetye and I are
still around.  I'm also inclined to offer commit access to Eric, in case
he wants to participate in the new effort.  From there we can add more
(Matthias Andree would probably be next on my list, and you might be a
good candidate too, as well as a couple others).

Thank you for the flowers, but I will honestly have very little time
over the next weeks, so I'd rather not assume anything that involves the
typical maintainer duties. An occasional patch, idea or test might work
though.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95