Re: privacy is a feature (Re: [Asrg] desirable characteristics of source tracking)

2003-03-05 16:21:11
On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 06:06:47PM -0500, Keith Moore wrote:
Ooops, doesn't it break freedom of speech if a "fresh account"
is considered to be a second class citizen and not listened to?

no.  people have a right to choose who they listen to.
nobody forces me to watch cnn either.

Lovely. Wasn't that my statement which I was heavily critized
for?

How do you want to choose who you listen to, if there is
no authenticity, free forgery, and "who" doesn't have any meaning?

Hadmut