Re: privacy is a feature (Re: [Asrg] desirable characteristics of source tracking)

2003-03-05 15:27:00
On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 04:32:25PM -0500, Keith Moore wrote:

me too.  which is why I don't want an identity that is tracable to the
actual sender to the message; instead, I want an identity that can only
be associated with whether the sender has a history of sending abusive
mail.

I understand that this is the american way to see things.

But not all people on the world share this view.

And, btw, it doesn't work if the sender is free to use a new
"identity" every day.

Hadmut