Re: [Asrg] Whoops -- list volume is way too high, some principles

2003-03-06 09:02:01
Brad Templeton wrote:

So I will have to beg off.  That will probably help since I've been
as bad as anybody in contributing to the volume.

It's entirely natural that a list like this would get flooded so quickly - internationally announced - hot topic - having to relive some of the discussions already battered to death elsewhere.

At least it wasn't a mailing list for fans of some rock star... ;-)

Please keep tabs on this. It should settle down. It's a lot for me to read too...

Perhaps I will rejoin when I have some more time for a list of this
volume.  Or I will gate it to a local newsgroup to make it easier
to handle the volume -- newsreaders still outdo any mailer on that
issue.

I read a lot of mailing lists via local news server gateways. _Much_ easier to follow.

Hope to see you back when some work's been done...