RE: [Asrg] Content versus conversation

2003-03-17 23:31:32
On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 asrg(_at_)bobf(_dot_)frankston(_dot_)com wrote:

Presume that all email traffic is encrypted and you can't read the
content ...

  Am I to also assume the recipient has no means to decrypt it?
  I have seen obfuscated spam, but I have never seen encrypted
  spam.

  But I do get your point. Any fix of the situation should be
  flexible enough to handle situations outside of simple
  content matches. I was just pointing out that content matches
  of a human nature generate the complaints. To try to divorce
  content from the definition of spam is like receiving an
  empty envelope in snail mail. No time wasted, nothing to
  read.

---
   John Johnson - System Administrator;  Sirius Systems Group
   jjohn(_at_)sirinet(_dot_)net    KJ5AA
   (580) 355-6436