Re: [Asrg] define spam

2003-03-30 09:45:31
I am? I don't think I've really attempted to define it in any way, other than one simplistic analogy.

In truth, there are going to be both individual and organizational consent issues ("no solicitors" on the front door, in a gated community; companies don't allow solicitors to walk among the cubes of their company). I can refuse consent on an individual basis ("No thank you, please leave") or to the company that hires the solicitors ("no call lists"), or perhaps to organizations that manage multi-organization consent issues.