Re: [Asrg] A New Plan for No Spam / Velocity Indicator

2003-04-26 12:34:47
On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 07:43:35 -0700
Phillip Hallam-Baker <Hallam-Baker> wrote:

The spam problem is solely one with the SMTP protocool.

Not quite, it also comes with SMS messages, and telephone calls
and... well pretty much evey protocol where the conversation is
initiated by someone other than the recipient.

I'm told that IM spam via Yahoo/MSN/etc al is becoming common.  I've not
seen it under Jabber.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?