Re: [Asrg] Re: Asrg Digest, DNSBL BCP v.2.0

2007-03-04 23:44:20
I never said I didn't want filtering.  In fact, I have stressed
CONSTANTLY that I *do* want filtering.  What I want, again, is:
[...]

Fine.  Go to.  You're welcome to it.

What I think we (TINW) object to is your attempt to deny to *others*
filtering methods *they* want to use, such as IP-based DNSBLs.

Or at least I have trouble putting any other construction on what you
wrote, though I don't recall your ever actually coming right out and
saying that you want to deny receivers the use of such tools.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML
mouse(_at_)rodents(_dot_)montreal(_dot_)qc(_dot_)ca