Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-26 16:09:30

Bob,

Thank you for providing this but this data seems to support something closer to
2-1-1 than 1-1-1. How do you get to the 1-1-1 conclusion because I can't figure
out how to get there with this data. It seems tome the ratio of NA To Asia is
closer to 2 than 1 any way you slice it.

Cullen

(and sorry I just joined the thread now - been on vacation )