Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-27 09:51:02

On 8/26/2010 2:44 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:
but I still don't see how people come to 1-1-1, could you enlighten me.

I offered my own comments in the thread, including my version of wandering around the data. I even commented that 2-1-1 had some justification but that 1-1-1 appears to better reflect the participation trend.

Better was that there were several, relatively independent attempts to consider the data and my recollection is that they each came down in roughly the same place.

Beyond reciting those points, I don't think I could offer further justifications better than are already recorded on the thread(s).

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking