Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-30 10:22:35
I also certainly didn't see consensus for 1 1 1. I got the sense there was a
good bit of support for 2 1 1 and some for 3 2 1.

BTW, the survey that just went out lacks 2 1 1 as choice, a seemingly
glaring error given that many on this thread seemed to support it and it
most closely matched the meeting attendance.

David