Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-27 13:57:07
On Aug 27, 2010, at 12:18 AM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

On 8/26/2010 2:08 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:
Thank you for providing this but this data seems to support something closer
to 2-1-1 than 1-1-1
(and sorry I just joined the thread now - been on vacation )

Cullen,

The rest of the thread explored this issue by a number of us, looking at it
in
different way.  Is your push-back to Bob based on a review of that additional
discussion?

I'm asking because I took there to be a reasonable consensus from that that
1-1-1 made the most sense.

I didn't get that this was the consensus, and for me at least, although I'm
technically in Asia, getting to Europe or North America is much easier than
getting to any of the East Asian countries.

I think 3:2:1 is still the way to go, although 2:1:1 is also acceptable.