Re: Did Internet Founders Actually Anticipate Paid, Prioritized Traffic?

2010-09-15 17:06:04
No doubt about that, I'm not defending X.25, which was after all a telco plot to kill the datagram. I was wrong, BTW, about the RFNM in ARPANET; initially, it was one message at a time, but was enhanced to a sliding window in the fullness of time.

Further discussions of this topic should migrate over to the Internet History list, internet-history(_at_)postel(_dot_)org; we're way off-topic here.

RB