Re: one data point regarding native IPv6 support

2011-06-12 14:45:56
On 6/12/2011 12:33 PM, Michel Py wrote:
If the argument is that IPv6 "native" should be the preferred
Solution over "tunneled", it does not hold water. If you were
to remove 6to4 and 6RD from the picture, that would set us back
10 years ago in terms of IPv6 adoption.

Can you explain the exact mechanism by which what you're concerned about will occur? I don't see anything in the draft which prevents an ISP from deploying 6rd.

Doug (but I might have missed something)

                        -- OK Go