Re: Queen Sirikit National Convention Center

2011-08-09 01:33:36
On 8/8/2011 9:43 PM, John C Klensin wrote:

Of course, given some of the other suggestions made recently, we
probably should also be considering Tel Aviv as a meeting site

I like this idea.

-- from what I understand, non-trivial numbers of IETF
participants (unlike some places discussed recently), plausible
hotel costs, decent airport and international connections, good
in-country Internet infrastructure.  Might be plausible for a
late fall or early spring meeting if there are adequate meeting
facilities... I take the above to be a hint that August should
be avoided.

    john