Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

2011-08-24 14:37:13
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 15:09, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
On 08/24/2011 07:47 AM, Keith Moore wrote:

Maybe they don't realize it, but at that point they're
actively working to exclude participation from those not supported by
large companies or governments.

It seems to me that this is a very, very important point.

I haven't stayed in the main hotel for a number of IETFs, in order to
save money, but I haven't had trouble finding a good place to stay, in
various cities around the world.  IMHO the IETF can continue to book
rooms at a hotel that has good support for foreigners and is adjacent
to the meeting facility, but also make sure there is good
transportation so that people -- most people perhaps -- can stay
elsewhere.