Re: On the tradition of I-D "Acknowledgements" sections

2013-03-25 02:58:10
Personally, as a fairly active WG participant and reviewer, I would
not expect an acknowledgement unless I contribute a significant new
idea or a reasonable sized chunk of text.

As an author or editor, my intention is to acknowledge people whose
input led to new ideas or new text. Possibly, I'd acknowledge
someone who found a significant error.

I don't really think acknowledgement is needed for everybody who
speaks up; fixing a typo or saying "+1" is not a contribution.

Regards
   Brian