Re: On the tradition of I-D "Acknowledgements" sections

2013-03-25 03:29:04
Hi Abdussalam,
At 23:10 24-03-2013, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
Do you have a reference that shows that IETF follows your opinion,
please point to a best practice of informational RFC that mentions
that, we should not assume.

I agree with the comments in the message from Joel Halpern at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg78211.html In my opinion the acknowledgements "may explain the scope and nature of contributions". It is not a log of changes.