Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-11 16:07:26
On Apr 11, 2013, at 4:50 PM, David Meyer
<dmm(_at_)1-4-5(_dot_)net<mailto:dmm(_at_)1-4-5(_dot_)net>> wrote:
Agreed, however, it would seem to me that at least one question that one might
as is whether these percentages are representative of the IETF population at
large.

A rough eyeball check at the plenary in Orlando suggested that it was not.
But we don't have any statistics.   Personally I'm not sure how much the
precise numbers matter when they are as low as they appear to be at present,
though.