Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-11 16:10:39
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Ted Lemon
<Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:

 On Apr 11, 2013, at 4:50 PM, David Meyer <dmm(_at_)1-4-5(_dot_)net> wrote:

 Agreed, however, it would seem to me that at least one question that one
might as is whether these percentages are representative of the IETF
population at large.

A rough eyeball check at the plenary in Orlando suggested that it was not.
  But we don't have any statistics.   Personally I'm not sure how much the
precise numbers matter when they are as low as they appear to be at
present, though.

Yes, but that is a different question. --dmm