Re: IETF Meeting in South America

2013-05-23 14:16:17

--On Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:59 -0700 Paul Hoffman
<paul(_dot_)hoffman(_at_)vpnc(_dot_)org> wrote:

(Not that they want us commenting on this thread; that's what
the poll is for...)

They explicitly asked for comments on this list.

I suspect that if the meeting is approved, the food in Buenos
Aires will be more interesting than it was in Adelaide, at
least for many of us.

Based on the last business meeting I attended there, there would
certainly be a larger variety of ways in which burned cow is
prepared :-(

But I rather liked Adelaide and would have no objection in
principle to going back there or to some other appropriate Oz or
NZ location.

    john