Re: IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

2014-03-20 15:22:24

I think the applicability of your observation re. website re-design
making it easier to use applies to most re-design efforts I've
observed. Feature creep combined with not having a complete understanding
of original features conspire against success.