Re: Ever-more-steep barriers (was: IETF registration fee increase from 2015)

2014-10-05 16:29:50
well, 28 people who signed the sheet(s).   There is a presumption that they
were in the room when they signed.

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
310.322.8102

On 5October2014Sunday, at 7:39, Adrian Farrel