Re: Registration for remote participation

2017-05-10 07:51:16
Concur with Bob on both points.  I continue to believe that we
should allow people to anonymously observe/ lurk and to review
archives and stored videos registration but, as soon as someone
starts participating by, e.g., asking questions or making other
Contributions, it is important that they take responsibility for
being involved and possibly influencing decisions and that we
know who they are.

I favor at least a nominal registration fee for the same reason
-- not because I see it as an important revenue source (a rather
different discussion0 but because it helps eliminate Donald Duck
registrations.

    john

--On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 08:20 +0300 Bob Hinden