mhonarc-users

Re: Anyway to use include files (for nav bars) in a RCfile?

1998-11-06 12:20:48
On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Earl Hood wrote:

Define your own resource variable with DEFINEVAR and reference it where
you need it.

Thanks Earl (and Chris and Greg) for the suggestions,

        After defining a couple of variables I was able to streamline the
config files to just one for that set of lists, with one variable being
defined on the command line and the others in the RCfile ... (whew!)

        I am encountering one additional problem, in my thread listing, I
am getting additional lines in between the original message and the follow
ups.  It looks like:

-----

* Thread 1
* Thread 2
* Thread 3
(blank line)
        <Possible follow-ups:>
        * Followup to thread 3
(blank line)
* Thread 4
* Thread 5
-----

        It's rather annoying to say the least, is there something I have
missing or in error in by RCfile?

Thanks in advance,

Peter
Peter Losher                               The GLOBE Program \ Raytheon ITSS
E-mail: plosher(_at_)globe(_dot_)arc(_dot_)nasa(_dot_)gov     GLOBE Program
Support: help(_at_)globe(_dot_)gov
NASA Ames Research Center, Mailstop 204-14, Moffett Field, Calif. 94035-1000