Re: Spamming list members

2002-09-13 06:34:58
On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 03:19:19PM -0700, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:

It has worked well for me.  Accounts which I'd previously made the fool
mistake of posting with to usenet were, as other people have found for
themselves, immediatley harvested and spewed to.

How is it that I don't get spam on my usenet addres but others do?  Is
it just the types of groups one posts to that make the difference?

Nearly all of my spam I can trace to subscribing to things via web
pages.  Many of them commercial sites where I have posted to ask for
information.

--
Chris Green (chris(_at_)areti(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk)