Re: genuine email got blocked as spam

2005-06-30 12:37:14

The following two URLs may be of interest when trying to determine what blacklists you might appear on (OPENRBL was really nice, but is offline now):

<http://moensted.dk/spam/?addr=217.91.110.195&Submit=Submit>

<http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=217.91.110.195>

of note:

<http://www.drbl.croco.net/cgi-bin/drbllook.cgi>

I entered your IP and found that it was elected to this db, as part of the entire netblock operated by telecom.de (ipconnect.de), though their blocking is a bit over limit (twice as large as the actual IP delegation).

This is a link to a utility which performs the ETRN on connect stuff I mentioned previously: <http://www.plonk.de/sw/odmr/> Not really related to your blocking problem, but since I mentioned the process, I figure I aught to provide a link in case someone find that message and wishes there were a "conclusion" to the comment.