Re: Lawsuits, angry business users, and SPF stupidity.

2004-01-13 13:40:20
Excellent, Tim - you made my day!

Tim Gladding wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Chris Drake wrote:

Stop picking apart my arbitrary example, and try and look at the point
I made.  Actually - try not to reply at all - your insulting and
unconsidered comments are less than helpful.

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm
http://www.bigredtoybox.com/articles/trolls.jpg

--
"If the truth is out there, why can't I find it on Google?" -- Me.
GnuPG key available at http://www.keyserver.net/ or directly from me

"MMS <safeway.com>" made the following annotations.
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate
e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have
received this message in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.