SRS concern

2004-04-13 11:14:19
I have published SPF records for my domain. I have also started checking SPF records, with my MTA (Postfix).

So far, this has worked nicely.

However, I'm seriously considering scrapping it. This is because my system forwards mail for some clients, which means I need to impliment SRS. Unfortunately, there appear to be no patches to Postfix that impliment it (please correct me if I'm wrong). Asking about this on the Postfix mailing list is no good, as Wietse has made the topic of SPF/SRS forbidden, and said that anyone bringing it up would be unsubscribed.

I asked about this on the SRS-DISCUSS list, but have not received any suggestions on what to do, so am posting here, in hopes that someone knows of patches that will do what I need.

TIA,

        -ste