Re: SRS concern

2004-04-13 13:17:57
It would seem that perhaps I shouldn't use it, until it is a complete solution. It looks very promising, but I can't use something that breaks valid email. :-/

Exactly my attitude, but apparently you can have ~all or ?all (don't really
know what the difference between soft fail and neutral is btw) instead of -all
for the time being, untill the world has implemented SRS :)

That's what I'm going to do anyway now.

But what's the point of publishing my SPF records, if I did what you suggest? If I tell people they can ignore the result of looking up my records, then why bother?

        -ste