Re: SRS concern

2004-04-14 11:15:55
In <20040413210141(_dot_)GA54613(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx> "K.F.J. Martens"
<gmc(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx> writes:

Let me just add one more thing: there is also something called the
exp mechanism whereby one can provide senders of bounced messages
with an explanation of why it bounced, which also might help.

(Is this correct? I think it is..)

Yes, this is correct.

Talking about m$ btw, is there any chance ms will adopt spf??

Large corporations are still made up of individuals who will do
different things.  Right now, I see no indications that any part of
MSN/Hotmail/exchange/Outlook/etc. will support SPF.  However, it
wouldn't shoke me if one or more of those parts chose to support SPF
by the end of the year,even if it means just publishing SPF records.

-wayne