Re: SRS concern

2004-04-13 14:01:41
On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 04:48:40PM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 10:45:45PM +0200, spf(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx wrote:

| For one, by doing this I cooperate with the grand scheme, perhaps make it
easier for others to adopt spf. Perhaps motivate people to think about
implementing srs. I can also do nothing and just wait till microsoft comes up
with a $$$olution, right?

And yes, this thread alone has been very motivating.
Thanks for giving us the kick in the pants we needed.
Please expect SRS for major opensource MTAs by July 1.

Let me just add one more thing: there is also something called the exp
mechanism whereby one can provide senders of bounced messages with an
explanation of why it bounced, which also might help.

(Is this correct? I think it is..)

Talking about m$ btw, is there any chance ms will adopt spf??

Koen