Re: Dear Microsoft,

2004-06-07 03:55:18
I am missing something (just about caught up after 3 weeks away
from a computer), why all this fuss about MS not publishing
SPF1 records?

From my understanding of the "merged new email", Microsoft
should not publish SPF1 records, since it already publishes XML
records. It is recommended that only one type of record is
published to avoid confusion, and that the XML version has
precedent.

My tuppence worth (about 3.6 cents currently)

Karl Prince

Gerhard W. Recher wrote

take a look at:

 host -t txt _ep.hotmail.com