Re: Is SPF serving the best interests of the end-user?

2004-07-23 11:45:47
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:46:06 -0700, Jonathan Gardner wrote
If you aren't aware, recently, a whole mess of 419 scammers in
several different countries were the victims of an international
sting operation. Did we get them all? No. Did we raise the cost of
doing a 419 scam? Significantly.

So what?  I still get about as many 419 scams as I ever did.  It's great they
managed to lock up some tiny percentage of the people involved in these scams,
but the overall benefits of doing so are unimpressive.