RE: Some thoughts about spam and SPF

2004-08-24 11:52:39
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

I'm investigating into whether dnsmadeeasy.com actually checks domains on the
SMTP AUTH service.  I'll post the results.

They do not check automatically.  :-(  So there is not much to be gained
by using that service.  They promise to "terminate abusers", but only
if they notice.  If someone knows of a company offering real checked
SMTP AUTH service, I'd like to hear of it.  I'll try to explain to
the dnsmadeeasy people why their current SMTP AUTH service is less
useful than it should be.