Re: Article in Oakland (CA) Tribune

2004-10-21 08:50:31
On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, wayne wrote:

We've already implemented SPF in an external milter plug-in for testing,

Just out of curiosity, what advantages does your SPF milter have over
the older, more established ones?

We're not claiming it has any specific advantages, we wrote it for testing
purposes.  From what I understand though, its the only one written in C w/
asynchronous DNS lookups (we've got a lot of experience w/ such things ;).

I can understand SenderID and DK milters, as I don't think anyone else
has done those, but I don't see any obviously clear reasons for yet
another SPF milter.

Interop testing perhaps?

-Rand