Re: [spf-discuss] SPF Council requests additional information from SPF Community on if IAB appeal is appropriate

2006-02-05 23:43:27

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hector Santos" <spf-discuss(_at_)winserver(_dot_)com>

William,

First, I think this "timeline" is too short.  Why the rush? Also note,
not everyone is on a daily schedule here.  Atleast provide a week's
time, Friday, 5:00?

Second, for the layman, summarize what the key issues and concerns are
in the most simplistic manner possible and why an appeal is important,

Third, if you have current operational evidence of harm and/or damage
caused by whatever the claim is, it would help to document and
highlight
it as evidence for the appeal.

Follow up:

Related to #3, convince me why I should vote yes for an appeal, by
showing me how MS actions or "Sender ID Experiment" will harm me normal
SPF v1.0 or SPF classic implementations, including those with or with no
plans to support Sender ID?

I don't support SenderID nor do we have any plans to do so?  Is there
going to be a harm to my product line operations and/or customers?  If
so, how so?

Thanks

---
Hector